New York is looking for a REMOTE Speech Language Pathologist for the entire school year. Below are details concerning the position and expectations for future applicants:
- Discipline: students have behavioral needs but will have an adult with them during virtual speech and we have lots of support if onsite
- Start date- End date: ASAP til the end of June
- Hours per week: 35
- Number of days needed per week: 5
- Caseload size and types of disabilities: approximately 45 (30 min)sessions
- Grade levels/age group: K-12
- Types of evaluations, estimated #, and pace of completion expectations - evaluations n/a
- Report writing responsibilities - sessions notes and monthly service report
- IEP involvement and meeting responsibilities - session notes, progress notes and Plep responsibilities
- Any other important information regarding the district/position and/or specific experience the ideal applicant would possess: flexibility
Speech-language pathologist will be working with students who have problems with speech and language, including related cognitive or social communication problems. Problems may range from being unable to speak at all, to having difficulties with rhythm and fluency problems, such as stuttering.
You will be expected to foster and facilitate means of communication, including oral speech production, sign language and augmentative/alternative communication (AAC). The main objective is to provide a means for individuals to communicate their wants, needs, thoughts, concerns, or opinions.
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that interests you, please contact me directly at 678-837-1249 or email me at [email protected] with your updated resume and the best time to speak.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Account Executive, Soliant
Direct Line:678-837-1249 | Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement