Interested in working from home? VocoVision specializes in remote positions across the country!
A school district in North Carolina is actively looking for a qualified and experienced School Psychologist to interview for a position starting next school year. This is a great district so apply today to secure an exciting new position!
We connect students in need with highly qualified School Psychologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- North Carolina School Psychology License
- Masters in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
- Testing and Evaluations
- 2022-23 School Year
- Flexible on hours - 30 Hours/week or any time up to full time
- Districtwide position
- Need NC school psych cert - Out of state applicants are welcome
- 1099 Contractor position
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services
If you're interested in this position, please email Jeremy Senterfitt a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement