Are you looking for an opportunity to provide speech services to students, but also the chance to work from home? At Soliant you can do both! With our teletherapy option we have been providing remote services to students who are at school for over 10 years.
Soliant works with school districts across the country placing qualified therapists in areas where students need them most. Soliant is interviewing tele-therapists for multiple Speech Pathologists role in Vermont for the current school year. The SLPs caseload will be tailored based on their experience and age preference of students. The need is for part-time for the current school year. Hours are guaranteed and you are paid weekly.
The position is available immediately for qualified candidates.
- Remote teletherapy role
- ASAP start for the current school year
- Part-time need; up to 15 hours/week
- 1099 compensation plan and must obtain liability insurance
- Technical and clinical training before start
- ASHA CCC's
- Tech Savvy
- License/Certifications by State Board
- Out of state applicants must also be licensed in the state they reside
- 2 years of in school experience
- IEP & AAC experience is preferred; not required
Click APPLY NOW below or email your resume to [email protected] All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours to schedule the next steps in the interview process.
Account Executive | Soliant
Ph: 678-538-6750 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement