Work from Home! School Psychologist (PSYCH) Opening in Vermont for 23-24 School Year
Burlington, VT 16 days agoApply Now
A full-time, contractual, virtual School Psychologist position has become available in the state of Vermont for the 2023-2024 school year. This position will work with students K - 12th for 35-37.5 hours each week. We are seeking a diligent applicant who satisfies the requirements listed below:
- Must have an active School Psychology Vermont License and active license in state of residence, if applicable
- Must have Master’s Degree or Doctoral Level Degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed through the Vermont Board
About the Position:
- Provide direct services to students with mental health services on their IEP including: 1:1 meetings, social skills groups, etc.
- Conduct evaluations in the social emotional area and IEP development and documentation.
- Support with development of FBA's and BIP's, provide crisis support as needed.
- Our compensation package includes 401K, housing assistance, along with weekly pay.
If you would be a good fit for this role, please apply below, email Maggie Blackwell, or call 678-373-0441. I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement