Soliant is currently partnered with a great school district in Connecticut that is looking to hire a Remote School Psychologist.
- Full-Time or Part-Time hours
- 1099 contract position
- Liability insurance required
- Weekly pay.
- Master’s Degree in Educational or School Psychology.
- Must have Valid Connecticut License as a School Psychologist.
- NASP Certification is a PLUS.
If interested in this opportunity please call Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement