Work Virtually as a School Psychologist in Ohio
Imagine what you could accomplish if your day to day life was easier to manage and you could continue to provide students with the mental and behavior help they need. Working with VocoVision as a Psych could give you just that. Not only will you have the flexibility to manage your daily life schedule but remote work provides wider opportunities for diversity and inclusion.
VocoVision is a platform that districts utilize to secure teleservices. Teletherapy school psychologists operate very similar, if not the same, to traditional, in-person psychologists.
- Must be licensed through the State Board of Education
- Master’s or Doctoral level degree
- NASP certification (optional)
- Must hold a State issued license and/or Education Certificate
- Full-time, Contract
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services & Weekly Pay
- K-12 – District wide position
To learn more about this School Psych job opening, please email your resume to Account Executive Kelly Perez at [email protected] , or call directly 678-367-4912. VocoVision would love to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement