Job Title: Travel X-Ray Tech (Contract) - New Orleans, LA
Are you a skilled X-Ray Tech with a sense of adventure? Soliant has an exciting contract opportunity for you in New Orleans, Louisiana. Combine your expertise with the vibrant culture of the Crescent City in this unique position.
- Perform X-ray procedures using advanced equipment.
- Ensure patient safety and comfort throughout the imaging process.
- Adhere to all hospital policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation.
- Current ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists) certification.
- State licensure as an X-ray Technologist in Louisiana.
- Minimum of 2 years of X-ray Tech experience.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certification.
- Willingness to travel to New Orleans, LA for the duration of the contract.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Travel stipend
- Professional development opportunities.
- Explore the vibrant culture and history of New Orleans.
- Gain valuable experience in a new healthcare setting.
- Collaborate with a supportive and dynamic team.
If you are looking for another location or job details, give me a call and we can talk about what you are looking for!
If you are serious about this position, or in another position but would like to work with me, send your most up to date resume to Troy Hiner at [email protected]. You can also complete this skills checklist to expedite the placement process www.soliant.com/skillschecklist and make sure to list my name (Troy Hiner).
Soliant- Imaging Specialist
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement