"X-Ray Technologist Hero Wanted for 13 weeks - Wichita Falls, TX"
Wichita Falls, TX 11 days agoApply Now
Job Title: X-Ray Technologist - Wichita Falls, TX
Job Description: We are currently seeking an experienced X-Ray Technologist for a 13 week assignment in Wichita Falls, TX. The position requires a minimum of 2 years of X-Ray experience and EPIC charting is preferred. Candidates must possess current ARRT(R), BLS, and TX State License (TMB) certifications. The shift for this position is 5x8s, 7:30am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday. The candidate must live within 150 miles of the facility.
- Perform X-Ray procedures in accordance with established protocols
- Maintain patient safety and comfort during procedures
- Follow radiation safety guidelines and regulations
- Record patient information and maintain accurate and complete records
- Communicate effectively with patients, physicians, and other healthcare professionals
- Minimum of 2 years of X-Ray experience
- Current ARRT(R), BLS, and TX State License (TMB) certifications
- EPIC charting experience is preferred
- Must live within 150 miles of the facility
We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced healthcare environment. If you are an experienced X-Ray Technologist who meets the qualifications and is looking for a new challenge, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement