Calling on SLPs (Clinical fellows too!) in the area of Jurupa Valley, CA! Soliant is working to fill a full-time position for a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for the next school year.
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Cover 2 elementary schools
- School starts July 1st, with 180 work days
Perks of a year-long program: space your breaks further apart. This is a great option for working SLPs with school-aged children who follow a similar schedule, or for SLPs wanting to spend more time with their children throughout the year.
As a school-based Speech Language Pathologist, applicants will be responsible for:
- Assessing students and providing feedback as a member of an evaluation team.
- Planning therapy activities to promote communication interaction objectives.
- Designing a therapy plan in accordance with developmental levels of students and their functional skills.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Eligibility for a California license in Speech-Language Pathology
Whether you are an SLP embarking on your clinical fellowship experience, or a mid-career SLP looking to make a change, this position could be your next professional home.
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement