Category Schools - School Psychologist
Job Type All Job Types
Soliant is working with a long-time partnering school district near Zionsville, IN to place a contract School Psychologist for the upcoming year.
We seek certified school psychologists with the following skills:
- Proficiency in psychological evaluations and assessments
- Ability to deliver psychology services in a comprehensive delivery model
- Knowledge of Special Education service delivery
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Building assignments are being finalized; applicants will interview directly with school administrators after a successful phone screening by Soliant.
- Graduate or specialist degree in School Psychology
- Valid Indiana School Psychologist credential at the beginning of the assignment.
Start your application by using the button below, or e-mailing a resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement