Soliant, a specialty recruiting firm in the education and healthcare industry, is looking for a junior recruiter in Atlanta to help us meet the increasing demand for our education staffing solutions.
The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of lead generation and business development. They will be comfortable in maintaining various marketing initiatives and have a creative skillset which enables them to build relationships with schools and education professionals. This role is a heavy mix of sales and recruitment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in sales is not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to be adaptable in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of all social networking platforms preferred.
- Collaborate with a diverse community of 450 colleagues who sit at our new Peachtree Corners office.
- Pitch proven HR strategies to hospitals districts nationwide.
- Partner with these hospitals to fill open healthcare opportunities with qualified candidates.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Manage accounts.
- Advance your career and the careers of those who make lives better in the Healthcare Industry.
- Competitive base salary with commission plan
- Strong internal promotion opportunities via upskilling, training, and mentor programs
- Flex hours
- Paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) investment plan with company match
Don’t choose between making a living and making a difference. Choose both. Choose Soliant.
- Excellent base + commission
- Leading Medical
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Ongoing Training
- Mentorship Program
- Tuition Reimbursement