Join this fast paced team in one of the hottest segments of the Healthcare Recruiting industry – Pharmacy. Soliant Health works nationally to recruit pharmacy personnel for many of the nation’s leading facilities. We continue to achieve respectable growth and are looking to add exceptional talent to a very coherent team. Soliant Health can provide an outstanding training and mentoring opportunity to those looking for a long standing career in the staffing industry!
Come be a part of an organization just ranked as one of the largest U.S. Healthcare staffing firms by the 2014 Staffing Industry Analyst’s (SIA) report.
In this role, you’ll be mentored to accomplish the following:
- Manage sourcing, recruitment and placement process of highly skilled and sought after pharmacy professionals to include Staff/Clinical Pharmacists, Pharmacist in Charge, Directors of Pharmacy, Pharmacy Technicians, etc.
- Work with Hospital Administrators, Pharmacy Managers and other top decision makers in the healthcare industry to provide a solution to their urgent and critical staffing needs.
- Develop new clients and job opportunities within diverse pharmacy practice settings.
- Provide solution-based staffing options.
- Negotiate terms of services and agreements.
The Proven Candidate:
- Has a desire to contribute and is driven for individual success, as well as for the team.
- Is a thorough communicator and genuinely enjoys people.
- An excellent problem solver, inquisitive and sound listener.
- 40 hours weekly Mon-Fri (some flexibility with hours between 7:30am – 5:30pm)
- Full Benefits: medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, 401K, etc. Base + Commission. Team environment focused on quality service and each individual’s personal success
- Clear performance measures based on results with strong support from peers / management
This position has provided successful careers to individuals with diverse backgrounds from retail management, recent graduates, to individuals with proven track records in business to business sales. Soliant Pharmacy is proud of the fact that 50% of our staff has at least 7 years tenure. If you are looking for a long term career with a successful business, Soliant Health may be just the company for you!
- Excellent base + commission
- Leading Medical
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Ongoing Training
- Mentorship Program
- Tuition Reimbursement