Find out how Soliant can help you reach a higher degree of success in your career by searching our education jobs. We specialize in occupational therapists, special education, speech-language pathologists, sign language interpreters, nurses and more educational jobs.
At Soliant, we offer something you won’t find anyplace else—an entirely new perspective on your job in education. One gleaned from listening to your needs and interpreting your wants, to help you realize not only your students’ potential but your own. We believe in the power of commitment, the magic of therapy and the achievement of dreams. Put simply, we believe in you. There is nothing quite as fulfilling as ensuring the health and well-being of our nation’s future. Soliant is fully focused on connecting educator jobs with dedicated school professionals who have each child’s best interest at heart.
Types of Educational Jobs:
- School Speech-Language Pathology – We have thousands of job opportunities available for SLPs, SLPAs and CFYs in school districts all over the U.S.
- School Occupational Therapy – As a school occupational therapist (OT) or certified occupational therapy assistant (COTA) with Soliant, you can work an education job in small or large school districts all across the country.
- School Physical Therapy – Whether you’re interested in a permanent, contract or temp-to-hire school physical therapy job, Soliant Health has multiple educational job assignments available for PTs and PTAs.
- School Nurse – As a Soliant school nurse, you can work full-time or part-time in contract school assignments in every state in the U.S.
- School Psychologists -We have education job opportunities for school psychologists and behavior specialists for contract or permanent positions in school districts nationwide.
- Special Education Teacher – In a special education teacher job with Soliant, you can work in a variety of settings, from big-city school districts to small-town schools.
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired – As a Soliant visually impaired teacher, you will be able to help school districts in need on a part-time or full-time basis.
- School Sign Language Interpreter – We have school sign language interpreter educational job opportunities in multiple settings including elementary school, middle school and high school.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Specialist – In a deaf and hard of hearing specialist educator job with Soliant, you will be able to have an impact on children in large and small school districts across the country.
- Teletherapy Jobs – Interested in working from home? We currently have teletherapy jobs in education available for speech therapists, school counselors, deaf and hard of hearing specialists, occupational therapists, school psychologists, sign language interpreters, and teachers for the visually impaired.
Take a look at our current education jobs, available in both vibrant urban locations, quiet rural settings and everything in between.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CF) Woodbury, MNWoodbury, Minnesota
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CF) Richmond Hill, GARichmond Hill, Texas
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CF) Wilmington, NCWilmington, North Carolina
School-Based Occupational Therapist (OT)Palmdale, California
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) near Palmdale, CAPalmdale, California
K-12 Speech Language Pathologist (SLP/SLPA) near Hayward, CAHayward, Michigan
Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) near Chico, CAChico, California
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CF) Houston, TXHouston, Texas
K-12 Speech Language Pathologist CCC/CF Green, ORGreen, Oregon
K-12 Speech Language Pathologist CCC/CF Lake Forest, CALake Forest, California
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
School Healthcare Jobs by Category