Most Beautiful Hospital 2019
Contest Official Rules
1. SPONSOR: Soliant, Inc. (“the Sponsor”) is the sponsor of this contest. The Most Beautiful Hospital 2019 Contest (the “Contest”) is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”), Instagram, Inc. (“Instagram”), Twitter, Inc. (“Twitter”), and LinkedIn, Inc. (“LinkedIn”). You (sometimes hereinafter “Nominator”) understand that you are providing information to Sponsor, but that the information may be accessible to and used by Facebook and/or other social media. The information you provide will be used by Sponsor for Sponsor’s administration of this contest, and any other business purposes. By participating, each Nominator grants Sponsor permission to use his/her name, likeness, and comments and/or other data or information provided for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law. Any use by Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn is governed by Facebook’s, Instagram’s, Twitter’s or LinkedIn’s contest rules posted at their respective websites.
2. ELIGIBILITY TO NOMINATE: Anyone may nominate any hospital located in the United States as the most beautiful hospital. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
3. CONTEST DESCRIPTION: Sponsor is accepting nominations for the most beautiful hospital in the United States. Nominations may be made here: www.soliant.com/most-beautiful-hospital-contest/ . The Deadline for nominations is 11:59:59 p.m. on May 31, 2019 (“Nomination Deadline”). No Nominations will be accepted after the Nomination Deadline. Once the deadline passes, the nominated hospitals selected will be posted www.soliant.com/most-beautiful-hospital-contest/ on June 5, 2019, and anyone may vote for any one of the hospitals selected. The deadline for voting is 11:59:59 p.m. on July 15, 2019.
4. AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Contest constitutes Nominator’s unconditional acceptance of and agreement to these Contest Official Rules (the “Official Rules”). Nominator also acknowledges that any personal information provided by Nominator may be used by Sponsor for any lawful purpose.
5. HOW TO NOMINATE: No purchase is necessary to nominate a hospital, or for a hospital to win the contest. Nominators can make nominations by completing and submitting the nomination prior to the Nomination Deadline in accordance with the instructions found here: www.soliant.com/most-beautiful-hospital-contest/rules/.
7. PRIZES: Sponsor will donate $2,500.00 to a foundation or other charitable organization approved by Sponsor that is affiliated with and/or recommended by the hospital that receives the most votes as the Most Beautiful Hospital during the contest. Odds of winning depend on the number of hospitals nominated.
8. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Nominees will be judged by Soliant based upon the number votes received by the nominated hospitals, and the judging panel’s subjective assessment of the aesthetic beauty of each nominated hospital. The judging panel for the Most Beautiful Hospital 2019 Contest is selected solely by Soliant, Inc., and is final. The decisions of Soliant, Inc.’s panel of judges is final. The prize winner will be notified in person and/or by phone and/or by email or mail or express mail, whichever is deemed appropriate by the Sponsor, and published on www.soliant.com/most-beautiful-hospital-contest/. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential prize winning notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, the prize winner does not respond within 10 days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential prize winner, such potential prize winner will forfeit its prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
10. PRIZE CONDITIONS/RELEASES: By nominating and/or voting for a hospital and participating in the Contest, each Nominator agrees on behalf of itself and each of it’s heirs, executors, and administrators (A) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook and any other promotion social media entities and their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, rights claims and causes of action that Nominator may have or which may arise against the Released Parties for any illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, tort, or personal or property damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such Nominator’s participation in the or Contest; (B) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; and (c) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Contest itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Contest.
11. DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, inaccurate, or stolen, submissions, nominations, or prize notifications. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any nominee where a Nominator is suspected or found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or illegible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted. No forged, mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated Nominations will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Contest if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Contest is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Contest as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding the prize or continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, provincial or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
12. DISPUTES: THE CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA AND APPLICABLE FEDERAL LAWS. NOMINATOR AGREES THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND HEREBY CONSENTS TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN DUVAL COUNTY IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. NOMINATOR AGREES THAT ANY CLAIM AGAINST SPONSOR ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS CONTEST SHALL BE BROUGHT WITHIN 1 YEAR OF THE NOMINATION, OR ELSE BE FORFEITED. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM BY NOMINATOR SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL NOMINATOR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
13. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: The nominees will be published on the following website: www.soliant.com/most-beautiful-hospital-contest/vote/ from June 5, 2019 until July 15, 2019, and anyone may vote for any of the nominees. The 20 hospitals that garnered the most votes, and the contest winner (as selected by Soliant in accordance with Section 8) will be published on the following website: www.soliant.com/most-beautiful-hospital-contest/ from July 17, 2019 until May 1, 2020.
To obtain the name of winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The Most Beautiful Hospital 2019 Contest, c/o Soliant, Inc., Attn: Legal, 10151 Deerwood Park Boulevard, Building 200, Suite 400, Jacksonville, Florida 32256 USA. All such requests must be received by September 1, 2019.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names, including the names of prizes listed above, are the property of their respective owners.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO NOMINATE A HOSPITAL, VOTE FOR A HOSPITAL, OR TO WIN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HOSPITAL 2019 CONTEST. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW