Are you ready for a career in healthcare recruiting and sales? Are you looking for a great place to work and to grow professionally? Do you want to give something back to the community? Soliant is waiting for you. With over 25 years of healthcare staffing experience Soliant team members enjoy the benefits of working with caring professionals who are not only well respected, they are also well connected throughout the healthcare staffing industry. They are really great at what they do, which makes it fun!
Soliant is committed to professional excellence and provides the industry’s best training and mentorship programs for new hires. Team member healthcare staffing experience ranges anywhere from a few weeks to over 22 years. Soliant provides continuous training and support for the more experienced team members as well. At Soliant we are committed to our craft. It is the foundation of continued success – yours and ours.
Amaze yourself and take your career to the next level At Soliant our business is your business. A career at Soliant is unlike any other. Ask anyone here. Veteran team members will tell you it is hard work; you’ll be challenged; you’ll be rewarded; you’ll be proud; and you’ll make a great difference. Did we also mention that we have fun? As you get better at developing your business, you will be rewarded with extra paid time off and casual dress perks in addition to company-wide social events for you to get to know your team members.
Soliant team members are independent, dynamic, motivated individuals who demonstrate the desire, ambition and ability to drive business in a fast moving, competitive team atmosphere. If that sounds like you, then Soliant is the place for you. Immense potential and growth opportunities wait for the right candidate.
As an Inside Sales – Healthcare Recruiter your success depends on your ability to:
- Independently manage the hiring and recruitment of skilled and sought after healthcare professionals; while, simultaneously being able to provide solutions to your client’s urgent and critical staffing shortages.
- Competitively negotiate deals between hospital decision makes and your nurses.
- Develop strategic advertising plans to develop new business.
- Create and maintain relationships with your nurses and hospital networks.
- Achieve and exceed placement targets.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Successful applicant must be a quick, independent learner who possesses the confidence and ability to drive business successfully. The selected individual will have a keen understanding of how to start-up their own business quickly and not shy away from the hard work and challenge of doing so. Proven track record of past performance required.
- Team player, enthusiastic and a self-motivated
- Goal- and target-oriented.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills along with a proven ability to negotiate.
- Display high level of written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to think creatively.
- Possess a proven track record of successful business development.
- Have the ability to develop a strong network.
- Have a strong work ethic and ability to make a high volume of calls on a daily basis.
- The position would ideally suit sales professionals with a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience, however will consider new graduates and self-starters.
- Excellent base + commission
- Leading Medical
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Ongoing Training
- Mentorship Program
- Tuition Reimbursement