One of Soliant’s clients, a school community located just outside Boise, ID, is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist this school year.
Details of the position below:
- August 22nd - End of School Year
- Ages 3-21
- Intellectual and behavioral disabilities
- 3 school locations
- SLPA's are being accepted
- Accepts referrals and screens children as needed.
- Assesses and diagnoses students.
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Schedules and provides instruction to individuals and groups of students.
Additional details about the District, the team, and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. .
Perks of working with Soliant:
- I work with you to understand your job search and to lend my field expertise to school-based SLP jobs
- Competitive pay and solid benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible contractors
- Idaho SLP license
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement