Category Schools - SLP - CFY
Job Type Contract
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists based in the metro Boston area! Soliant is working with a local school district, and is seeking a contract SLP for the remainder of this school year.
We are setting up interview for multiple openings: applicants with specific age group or caseload preferences are welcome to communicate those preferences, though we also hope that applicants can bring versatility to their clinical practice.
Primary responsibilities as follows:
- Assess students referred for possible speech and language needs.
- Provide individual and/or group therapy sessions for students with identified speech and language disorders.
- Develop individualized education plans and present them to parents, school administrators, and others involved with student evaluations.
- Consult with teachers, counselors, parents, nurses, and administrators on speech and language concerns.
- Maintain accurate records for all students on the caseload.
- Provide reports of a student’s progress to parents.
- Organize student caseload and develop a schedule for each assigned school.
- Develop resource materials for use in speech and language development.
We seek candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication
- Solid organization
- Up-to-date knowledge of Massachusetts Special Education procedures and best practices for SLPs in school settings
- Professionalism and accountability
- Massachusetts SLP license
Sound like a good opportunity? Apply today by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement