One of Soliant’s clients, a school community located in Castle Rock, CO, is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist to help finish out this school year.
- Cover caseloads in both elementary and secondary schools
- Start: ASAP - End of school year
Full-time applicants are preferred; part-time contractors will be considered as well. Additional details about caseloads will be shared in a direct interview with administrators.
- Colorado SLP license OR
- Department of Education certification as an SLP
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
Excited to send your application? Please use the form below.
Have questions? Contact Monica Guu at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement