Soliant is working with a charter school in Cambridge, MA to place a contract Speech-Language Pathologist to assist with coverage for a leave of Absence.
We seek applicants who demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to manage priorities and adapt to change
- Flexibility in dealing with students, staff, and parents
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Responsibilities for this assignment consist of:
- Working with K-3 students for 3 days of the week, and 1 day each at the Middle and High School
Additional details relating to the caseload, and building assignments, will be discussed during an interview with the administrators.
- Massachusetts SLP license
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement