Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists who enjoy some variety in their caseload! Soliant is working several schools in the area of Claymont, DE, and is seeking a contract SLP to work with a Middle School and several non-public Schools.
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- 2.5 days at a Middle school; 2.5 days itinerant between non-public schools
- Provide direct therapy, conduct assessments and evaluations, attend IEP meetings
Additional information about the District and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators, following a successful phone screening with Soliant representatives. We seek applicants who are confident clinicians, work well with a team, and bring excellent communication skills.
- Delaware SLP license
- Prior schools experience a PLUS
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected] I can also be reached at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement