Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists based in the West Virginia panhandle! Soliant is working with a local school and is seeking a contract SLP to finish out the school year.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time preferred, but part-time applicants will be considered as well
- Work with K-12 students; caseload assignments to be determined based on candidate availability.
Additional details about the District, the team and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek applicants who are team oriented, great at communication, and familiar with speech therapy in a school setting.
- West Virginia SLP license
- SLP-CCC or Clinical Fellows
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
Please apply by using the form below; or contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement