Calling on SLPs looking to work with a smaller, close-knit school community! Soliant is working with a school near Elkton, MD to place a contract Speech-Language Pathologist.
Located close to the Maryland-Pennsylvania border, this location is commutable from Baltimore County, as well as York, PA or Lancaster, PA. This is a great department that prides itself on taking care of Clinical Fellows.
We seek applicants with the following core competencies:
- Solid problem solving skills: be curious, ask questions, and think your way around a problem
- Flexibility: manage shifting priorities and uncertainties that may arise due to poor communication or lack of information
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Students, staff and parents depend on you to treat, coach and educate them
- Organization skills: maintain accurate records and create a system for sharing information with others
- Up-to-date knowledge of speech and language disorders, therapy or activities for school children, and Special Education procedures in a public school setting
Caseload determinations are still in flux; applicants will connect with a school administrator after an intial phone screening with Soliant.
Applicants must hold a Maryland SLP license upon starting this assignment.
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement