Soliant is seeking a licensed school psychologist for a school district near 2023-2024 school year in a full-time (37.5 hours weekly) capacity. We are seeking more than one candidate for the role.
The right candidates will administer and interpret assessments, collaborate with the special education staff and parents, lead and participate in IEP meetings, provide support and education for staff members, and maintain updated records of student progress.
- Master's degree in Psychology is required
- Maryland School Psychology license is required
- Out of state candidates will still be interviewed if willing to obtain Maryland licensure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please send your resume to [email protected] or call Keith at 770-325-0226. This is a contracted position with Soliant Education; we offer a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement