Soliant is seeking a licensed school psychologist to fill a need at a school district for the 2023-2024 school year in a full-time (37.5 hours weekly) capacity.
The right candidate with administer and interpret assessments, collaborate with the special education staff and parents, lead and participate in IEP meetings, provide support and education for staff members, and maintain updated records of student progress.
- Master's degree in Psychology is required
- Required: state licensure as a School Psychologist in Maryland (out-of-state candidates with licensure are encouraged to apply if they are willing and able to obtain Maryland state licensure)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If this position sounds like a fit for you, please send your resume to [email protected] or call Keith at 770-325-0226. This is a contracted position with Soliant Education; we offer a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement