Gainesville, GA: School-based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CF/CCC)
Gainesville, GA 6 days agoApply Now
Soliant is working with a school in the area of Gainesville, GA, and is seeking a full-time, contract Speech-Language Pathologist to work with elementary school students for the remainder of the school year.
Details of the position below:
- Manage a caseload of about 40 students
- Start: ASAP
- End: end of school year
Located on the banks of Lake Lanier, and a 30-minute drive from the north Georgia mountains, Gainesville is a small city that is a great place to raise a family!
The team is a small, close-knit team of specialists in special education. Additional details about the District, the team and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek applicants who are team oriented, great at communication, and familiar with therapy and case management for K-5 students.
Perks of working with Soliant:
- I work with you to understand your job search, and to lend my field expertise with school-based SLP jobs
- Competitive pay and solid benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible contractors
- Georgia SLP license
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement