Soliant has partnered with a TK-6 District in Salinas, CA, and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist to support the school community this school year.
This is a moderately sized district serving a significant population of children from Spanish-speaking families. Several schools offer dual-language programs. SLPs who are either bilingual, or with experience working with English Language Learners, will be a great fit.
Applicants will be working with Transitional Kindergarten to 6th grade students, and primary responsibilities as follows:
- Assess students referred for possible speech and language needs.
- Provide individual and/or group therapy sessions for students with identified speech and language disorders.
- Develop individualized education plans and present them to parents, school administrators, and others involved with student evaluations.
- Consult with teachers, counselors, parents, nurses, and administrators on speech and language concerns.
- Maintain accurate records for all students on the caseload.
- Provide reports of a student’s progress to parents.
- Organize student caseload and develop a schedule for each assigned school.
- Develop resource materials for use in speech and language development.
We seek candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication
- Solid organization
- Up-to-date knowledge of California Special Education procedures and best practices for SLPs in school settings
- Professionalism and accountability
- California SLP license, issued by the California Board of Speech and Hearing
Sound like a good opportunity? Apply today by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions at [email protected]ant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement