One of Soliant’s clients, a school located in the area of Kenosha, WI, is seeking Speech-Language Pathologists to finish out the school year.
Both full- and part-time applicants are welcome! Caseload assignments will be determined in conjunction with the speech team, in accordance with current openings and candidate expertise.
- Wisconsin SLP license
- Department of Public Instruction (DPI) certification as an SLP
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
Excited to send your application? Please use the form below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement