One of Soliant’s clients, a school community located near Livonia, MI, is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist this school year.
Full-time applicants are preferred; caseloads could vary between elementary and middle school students. Additional information about the team, and the caseload, will be shared in a direct interview with administrators.
We seek applicants who are communicative, accountable, and committed to the success of their students.
- Michigan SLP license
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
Excited to send your application? Please use the form below.
Have questions? Contact Monica Guu at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement