Calling on California-licensed Speech-Language Pathologists with recent schools and teletherapy experience!
Soliant is seeking applicants for a remote education SLP position, working with a client that has worked well with teletherapy practitioners.
We seek a part-time (3-day) teletherapy provider to work with 30 students. Candidates need to be available between 8:35 a.m. to 3:35 p.m. Pacific time.
- Up-to-date computer equipment and solid Internet connection (to be determined by a tech screen run by our IT division)
- 2 years of schools-based experience
- Previous teletherapy experience highly preferred
- Active licenses in the state of California and in the applicant's state of residence
Seeking a way to better balance your work and family life? Teletherapy has been providing our practitioners with these tools for close to a decade now.
To apply, please upload your information using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement