Soliant has partnered with a mid-sized school district in the area of Belmont, MA, and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for a three-day position to work with elementary school-aged children.
The approximate time commitment is 19 hours per week, with work days being Tuesdays through Thursdays. This could be a great assignment for candidates who wish to wind down their time commitments, or looking to supplement their current work schedule.
As a school-based speech pathologist, applicants will:
- Assess students referred for possible speech and language needs.
- Provide individual and/or group therapy sessions for students with identified speech and language disorders.
- Develop individualized education plans and present them to parents, school administrators, and others involved with student evaluations.
- Consult with teachers, counselors, parents, nurses, and administrators on speech and language concerns.
- Maintain accurate records for all students on the caseload.
- Provide reports of a student’s progress to parents.
- Organize student caseload and develop a schedule for each assigned school.
- Develop resource materials for use in speech and language development.
We seek candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication
- Solid organization
- Up-to-date knowledge of Massachusetts Special Education procedures and best practices for SLPs in school settings
- Professionalism and accountability
- Massachusetts SLP license
Sound like a good opportunity? Apply today by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement