Soliant has partnered with a client in the area of Port Saint Lucie, FL to screen applicants for 2 contract SLP positions.
- Full-time, covering for a Leave of Absence, working with elementary students
- Full- or part-time, working at two buildings with K-8 students
Competencies that set apart the A candidate:
- Excellent verbal and communication abilities with students, school staff and families
- Familiarity with Florida guidelines, procedures, and eligibility criteria for exceptional students
- Up-to-date clinical knowledge, and familiarity with appropriate therapy activities
- A solution-oriented attitude and ability to identify priorities
- Dependability and accountability
Additional details relating to the caseload, and building assignments, will be discussed during an interview with the administrators.
- Florida SLP license
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement