Soliant Health is searching for Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for one school district in Georgia. This is a virtual full-time position for the upcoming school year. Apply here to start working from home!
- Contract position (2022-2023)
- Consistent support from your hiring manager
- Zoom interview with school director, more information available
- Weekly guaranteed pay
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in Georgia
- 2 years of experience working in schools
Apply here or email Katelyn Bruno your resume for immediate consideration.
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement