Calling on SLPs based in the area of Louisville, KY! Soliant is working with a small school district close to Carrolton, KY that is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for the next school year.
As a school-based Speech Language Pathologist, applicants will be responsible for:
- Assessing students and providing feedback as a member of an evaluation team.
- Planning therapy activities to promote communication interaction objectives.
- Designing a therapy plan in accordance with developmental levels of students and their functional skills.
We seek applicants who have a great demeanor, and who communicate well with the students in their care, and with their co-workers. Caseload and building assignments are being finalized, and will be discussed during an interview with program administrators.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Kentucky license in Speech-Language Pathology
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement