Soliant Health is searching for a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist near Tualatin, Oregon! This is a contract position for the upcoming school year with the opportunity to renew. We are looking for SLPs who provide efficient client-centered practices, and work well within a multidisciplinary team. If you’re caring, resourceful, and analytical we want to hear from you!
- Full-time position
- Elementary caseload
- Weekly pay
- Zoom interview with school director
More information about your job responsibilities will be discussed with the school director.
- Health, dental, and vision package available
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration the state
- New graduates are encouraged to apply, CFY supervision available
You’re welcome to apply here or email [email protected] your resume for immediate consideration.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement