Soliant is working with a school community located in the great city of Kansas City, MO, seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist.
- 35-40 hour weeks
- Middle/high school caseload
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Meets with parents regularly to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
- Completes records/paperwork as required by School District.
We seek applicants who are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about helping students. Applicants also need a Missouri Speech-Language Pathologist License to be considered for this position.
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement