Soliant is accepting applications for a contract Speech-Language Pathology position, working with students in the area of Truckee, CA.
This is a hybrid position, which involves 2-3 days of on-site speech therapy, and a half day covering services via teletherapy in a more remote campus.
Details of the assignment below:
- Hours on the assignment could range from 19.5 to 30 hours per week
- Work with K-12 students
- Caseload of approx. 30 students
- Applicants must hold a California license in order to start the assignment
- Teletherapy providers must have their ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence, and 2 years of experience in school settings
Located across the border from Reno, NV, this position is commutable from the city, and is a great way for Nevada-based SLPs to work in a school setting with more manageable caseloads and a more close-knit community.
To apply, please e-mail your resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement