Category Schools - SLP - CFY
Job Type Contract
Soliant is working with a school in Vacaville, CA, and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist to finish out the school year.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time preferred, but part-time applicants will be considered as well
- 8 hours per day
- Caseload determinations to be made in collaboration with speech team.
Additional details about the District, the team and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek applicants who are team oriented, great at communication, and able to work independently.
- California SLP license
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
Please apply by using the form below; or contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement