One of Soliant’s clients, a school community located 30 minutes outside Stockton, CA, is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist this school year.
Details of the position below:
- K-8 Caseload
- Work in 1 school building
Additional details about the District, the team, and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators.
Perks of working with Soliant:
- I work with you to understand your job search and to lend my field expertise to school-based SLP jobs
- Competitive pay and solid benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible contractors
Applicants need a California Speech-Language Pathologist License to be considered for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement