Ingleside, IL: Elementary School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Ingleside, IL 25 days agoApply Now
Calling on Illinois-licensed SLPs, seeking an assignment where they get to work with a very manageable caseload of 40 students!
Soliant is working with a school near Ingleside, IL, and is seeking a contract SLP to work with elementary school students. The applicant will be working with students with Developmental Delays, Specific Learning Disabilities, and a handful of students with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Primary responsibilities as follows:
- Assess students referred for possible speech and language needs.
- Provide individual and/or group therapy sessions for students with identified speech and language disorders.
- Develop individualized education plans and present them to parents, school administrators, and others involved with student evaluations.
- Consult with teachers, counselors, parents, nurses, and administrators on speech and language concerns.
- Maintain accurate records for all students on the caseload.
- Provide reports of a student’s progress to parents and/or school staff
- Organize student caseload and develop a schedule for each assigned school.
- Develop resource materials for use in speech and language development.
We seek candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication
- Solid organization
- Up-to-date knowledge of Illinois Special Education procedures and best practices for SLPs in school settings
- Professionalism and accountability
- Illinois SLP license
- PEL certificate as a Speech-Language Pathologist, issued by the Illinois State Board of Education
Sound like a good opportunity? Apply today by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement