Soliant Health has partnered with an outstanding school district near Manteca, California, and we are in search of an experienced, licensed, and contract-based Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant to work onsite for the remainder of the school year.
We're committed to a swift interview and hiring process for eligible candidates.
- An active State license sanctioned by the State Board of Physical Therapy
- Master's or Doctorate Degree in the field of Physical Therapy
- Prior experience within schools or in pediatrics is highly preferred
- Full-time engagement covers the entire school year
- Guaranteed hours
- Competitive weekly compensation
As part of our package, we provide comprehensive benefits including 401k options, health, dental, and vision insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement