Apply Today! School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Auburn, Washington
Are you a passionate and skilled Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students in Auburn, WA? Join our esteemed educational institution as a School Speech-Language Pathologist and help students develop essential communication skills for success.
As a School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), you will play a crucial role in helping our diverse student population overcome communication challenges and achieve academic and social success. Your expertise in speech-language therapy will foster an inclusive and supportive learning environment, enabling students to thrive.
- Conduct thorough assessments to identify students' speech and language needs.
- Develop and implement individualized therapy plans to address students' communication goals.
- Provide engaging and effective therapy sessions to improve speech production, language comprehension, and social communication.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school staff to integrate speech-language goals into the curriculum.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and generate progress reports for parents and the educational team.
- Valid Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) license in the state of Washington.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or related field.
- Previous experience in a school or pediatric setting is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with students, parents, and staff.
Our school highly values the dedication of our staff and offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans for you and your family.
- Retirement savings plan with employer contributions.
- Professional development opportunities to support your continuous growth as a speech-language pathologist.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment that fosters creativity and innovation.
If you are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students and helping them achieve their communication potential, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter to Madison Logan at [email protected]. For any inquiries or additional information, feel free to contact Madison.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement