School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job in the Indianapolis, IN Area
Indianapolis , IN 3 days agoApply Now
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have teamed up with a great school district in the Indianapolis, IN, area that is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team for the upcoming school year. There will be an excellent level of support on staff - wonderful colleagues and kiddos!
- Full-time (35-40 hours per week)
- Caseload: 2nd and 3rd grade
- Interviews happening now
- Accepts referrals and screens children as needed.
- Assesses and diagnoses students.
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Schedules and provides instruction to individuals and groups of students.
- Meets with parents regularly to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
- Develops and maintains a positive working relationship with parents, guardians,
We seek applicants who are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about helping students. Applicants also need a Indiana Speech Language Pathologist License to be considered for this position.
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement