Speech Language Pathologist Clinical Fellow opening near Rocklin, California.
Soliant Health is seeking a new graduate to work for a supportive school district in the area. This is a full-time contract position for the remainder of the school year with the option to renew. We will be interviewing for this position immediately. Submit your resume to [email protected] or apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Caseload: 35 Pre-K students
- On-site Speech Language Pathology Assistant
- Speech Therapy and Evaluations
- Full-time (M-F, regular school hours)
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance packages
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- CEU Reimbursement
- Competitive Pay
- Guaranteed Pay with cancellations
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement