Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Elmhurst, IL, that has a full-time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Full-Time (40 Hours)
- Start: August 15, 2022-May 26, 2023
- 2 elementary schools
- K-5th grade
- 35 student caseload
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a Plus
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Meets with parents regularly to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
- Completes records/paperwork as required by School District.
We seek applicants who are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about helping students. Applicants also need an Illinois Speech Language Pathologist License to be considered for this position.
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement