Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists who want to live near the coast of California! Soliant is working with a school near Murrieta, CA, seeking an SLP to focus on evaluations throughout the district.
Details of the position below:
- In-person only
Additional details about the District, the team, and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek team-oriented applicants, great at communication and are familiar with therapy and case management.
- California SLP license
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Meets with parents regularly to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
- Completes records/paperwork as required by School District.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement