The Soliant team is ecstatic to introduce our Campus Ambassador program. This program is an extraordinary opportunity for current college students to gain valuable recruiting experience while refining their communication skills and business acumen. Soliant Ambassadors are personable and professional, have an entrepreneurial mindset, and are social media savvy. Their primary duties are to act as the liaison between their University and Soliant to create awareness of our brand and ultimately refer candidates to our Talent team for screening and potential hiring for our Entry Level Healthcare Sales positions.
Interested in become a campus ambassador for Soliant? Review the list below for qualification and responsibilities.
WHO YOU ARE:
- College junior or senior
- Involved on campus
- Familiar with social media platforms
- A professional oral and written communicator
- A self-starter
- Available to work during on-campus and virtual events
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF A CAMPUS REP:
- Ambassadors are the liaison between their University student body and Soliant
- Ambassadors utilize their campus involvement and social media to create awareness of Soliant on their college campus
- They will source qualified candidates on their campus to pass them off to the Talent Acquisition team at Soliant for interviewing and potentially hiring
- Ambassadors should attend events, set up tabling, and hold one on one conversations about Soliant job opportunities
Ready to join the Soliant team as a Campus Ambassador? Or know someone who you think would make a great fit? Click here to learn more and apply.